The perfect opportunity to make friends, speak and learn English while exploring one of the most beautiful areas of England.
Torquay is a lively and vibrant coastal town, situated in one of the most beautiful parts of England and in the centre of a UNESCO Global Geopark. Here some of the most popular activities that clients can take part on whilst on a course with us:
- Kayaking along the Torquay coastline: Kayaking is a great way to explore the beautiful coastline around Torquay. You can rent a kayak and explore the stunning cliffs and rock formations, or take a guided tour to learn more about the area's history and wildlife.
- Exploring Kents Cavern: Kents Cavern is a fascinating prehistoric cave system that's over 400 million years old. It's a great place to visit if you're interested in history and geology, and there are guided tours available.
- Visiting Cockington Court: Cockington Court is a historic manor house and craft centre that's surrounded by beautiful gardens. You can explore the house and its grounds, and visit the craft centre to see local artists at work.
- Stand-up paddleboarding in TorBay: Stand-up paddleboarding is a fun and relaxing way to explore the waters of TorBay. You can rent a board and paddle around the bay, taking in the beautiful views of the town and coastline.
- Taking a coastal walk: Torquay is surrounded by beautiful coastal walks, with stunning views of the sea and cliffs. The South West Coast Path runs through the town, and there are plenty of shorter walks that are perfect for an afternoon stroll.